These treatments effectively help reduce the depth of surface lines, smooth out rough skin texture, face brown sports and assist in drying out acne and blemished skin. Natural fruit acids used in these treatments remove dead cells from the skin’s surface. This allows healthier skin cells to come through, giving a smoother texture to your skin.
Skin Care Therapy
SkinCare Speciality Centre uses some of the finest and most advanced skin care treatments in the world. Amongst our endless list of treatments for your skin, cosmetic peels are much in demand.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels effectively remove damage in the top and middle layers of the skin. Depending on the depth of the peel, a peel can remove wrinkles, age spots, and freckles. Some can diminish mild scarring, improve skin tone, eliminate blotchiness, and clear acne. Most results are not permanent. Acne sufferers may find that chemical peeling helps keep their skin clear.
- Tryses Peel: Tryses done at our clinic is an ideal combination of ingredients to adjust the skin physiology towards a more youthful state. It rejuvenates the ageing skin & stimulates skin repair. This peel is best for Photo-ageing, Hyper pigmentation, Melasma, Stretch Marks, Dry Hyperkeratotic Skin on dorsal surface of hands, feet, knees and elbows.
- Blue Peel: The Blue Peel meticulously done at SkinCare Speciality Centre can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel in a matter of minutes. It gives instant, radiant results for most skin types and improves a range of skin concerns, including photo-damage, and result in an overall improvement in texture and tone and provides tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after a series of 4 to 6 peels.
- Pumpkin Peel: Pumpkin, a powerhouse of vitamins and nutrients, is found very helpful in dealing with common skin problems. It boasts to carry over 100 beneficial nutrients and vitamins, and together with its antioxidant property, its peel can do the job wonderfully. Pumpkin Peels improve the skin texture, keeps the skin in good health, maintains skin’s moistures, reduces superficial fine lines and wrinkles, corrects sun damages to the skin, effectively removes the dead skin cells etc.
VITILIGO (Leucoderma) TREATMENT
Vitiligo (leucoderma) and other skin diseases that cause white patches on the skin, are often difficult to treat with medicine alone. At our clinic, we have various modalities of treatment which are very effective.
- Phototherapy: Phototherapy is of the standard therapies for vitiligo, psoriasis and certain eczemas, and is widely employed all over the world. The basic principle involves an initial administration of psoralen followed by exposure to UVA rays. A combination of phototherapy and surgical procedures is done in resistant areas such as lips, finger tips and tones, for complete repigmentation.
- Daavlin Lumera Targetted Phototherapy: Narrow Bank UVB has proven to be the most effective phototherapy treatment option for thousands of psoriasis patients all over the world. With more research being done every day on conditions such as eczema, vitiligo, and mycosis fungoides. Narrow Band UVB continues to show its versatility with its promising results.
- Surgical Repigmentation: Surgical methods of regimentation are important options. It is a minor procedure and patients can leave home as soon as the procedure is over. The best cure for vitiligo, we do it excellently.
- Melanocyte Transplation: This is the most advanced treatment available for vitiligo and is preferred when the leucoderma patches are large. With this procedure, smaller donor skin, approximately 1/10 the size of the leucoderma patch is sufficient to cover the large patch.
Permanent Hair Removal
An effective treatment for ingrown hairs, Laser hair removal done at Skin Care Speciality entre is virtually painless. We are safer because we always check the active melanin in your skin, ensuring you are treated on the correct setting to maximize safety and results.
Homemade tattoos are often applied with an uneven hand and their removal may be more difficult. Deeper blue and black ink colors are particularly difficult to remove. Professional tattoos made with some of the newer inks and pastel colors may also be difficult to remove entirely. Tattoos can be removed safety and effectively at SkinCareMedSpa. The most common techniques used are: Laser surgery:The surgeon removes the tattoo by selectively treating the pigment colours with a high-intensity laser beam. Lasers have become the standard treatment because they offer a “bloodless”, low-risk, highly effective approach with minimal side effects. The type of laser used generally is Q Switched ND Yag. In many cases, multiple treatments may be required.
Body Sculpting by VELASHPETM
VelaShapeTM treatment at SkinCareMedSpa is a combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency (RF), Infrared Light Energy, Plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage to deploy targeted heat to adipose tissue. The combination of these energies increases the metabolism of stored energy, increases lymphatic drainage and reduces or shrinks the size of the actual fat cells and fat chambers. The net result is gradual smoothening of skin’s surface with a noticeable reduction in cellulite/fat.
VelaShapeTM treatments are safe, effective, painless and fast-patients can return to daily activities immediately following treatment. With VelaShapeTM it is easy to enhance your body, improve your lifestyle and feel better about yourself!